Κυριακή 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Lyon. Friend, not tourist....

When Clio told me she'll have a party for her 25th birthday, nothing had prepared me for what was to follow.....

Thursday was preparation day. Driving around to get the wine, clean the car, buy some clothes, get everything ready, get everyone accommodated...

It is so different when you know someone in a big city you know nothing about. I am not just a tourist, my friend and her friends are trying to make me feel comfortable...

By the afternoon I found myself next to the river, surrounded by beautiful, young people in their twenties, drinking beer. French is such a musical, sexy language! I must have had this stupid smile on my face all afternoon cause I was so happy! I did not understand anything but it did not matter because it was so beautiful! The afternoon light changed everything with its red rose hues...

Lyon is big but it has beautiful corners. It has 2 rivers which I intended to explore in the next few days... It is a flat city so everyone rides bicycles. I might try it. I did not die cycling in Athens, I don't think I'll die in Lyon....

Tomorrow I'll be more capable of continuing my story about this unique birthday party. All I can say for now is goodnight!

See you tomorrow everyone!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου