Τετάρτη 8 Οκτωβρίου 2014

I Love You: three scary little words

When did we start fearing these three words?

I Love You.

Does "I love you" mean that you will not work anymore for the relationship? Any kind of relationship.





We are afraid to say it. 
We are afraid to hear it.  

I don't know why, these days this issue has come up in conversations. Boys and girls who will get terrified when they hear these three little words.

What does " love you" mean after all? We must search inside.

Does it mean I possess you? 
Does it mean I have the ability to hurt you?
Does it mean I am weak?
Does it mean it will last forever?
Does it mean you are in some kind of emotional prison?

Are these our subconscious thoughts behind the fear?



Is it impossible to love instantly someone and to tell them so? Is it a lie? Or is it just an emotion that overflows and has to be expressed with words? 

I love you means I expand with you.
I love you means I understand.
I love you means I am there for you, I think of you, I want to spend my moments with you.
I love you means I love me too.

We want to hear it so badly and when we do we withdraw. And it's sad. 


How many days, months, years must pass before you dare say it? Before you dare hear it? How many frozen moments? How many lost minutes in time and space?

Please say "I Love You". Say it now. Say it if you feel it. 

Please hear it when you listen to it and don't run away.

Miracles are just moments away....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου